- I'm thankful for the women's group we had last night. Two new women attended, and one said that she felt like there was HOPE for her before she left.
- I'm thankful for the benefit of prayer. It makes a difference.
- I'm thankful for the people at my church that don't just want to learn the Word, but apply the Word to their lives. We don't always do this do we?
- I'm so very thankful for being cancer-free now for 9 years.
- I'm thankful for our little, tiny humble abode.
- I'm thankful for the promises God made in His Word, like providing us food and shelter. I'm glad that He makes good on anything He promises.
- I'm thankful for simple things like toiletries and other things that keep us clean, fresh, and presentable. We take these things for granted, but these are really very important, and I'm thankful we can afford these things.
- I'm thankful that God allowed me to be born and live in the USA.
Go to www.eph2810.com and look at what Iris and others are thankful for. You can even add your thankful post there. We'll be glad to share in your thankfulness. Bless you today.