- I'm thankful for a great husband that God has shown me through dating, engagement, and marriage that I can trust him. This is so important.
- I'm thankful (and this should have been first on the list) that I can trust EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.
- I'm thankful that I can trust the writers of the Bible to have heard from God and wrote things that He impressed on them.
- I'm thankful for the men of God mentioned in the Bible, who obeyed Him, trusted God, stood on His promises, and did such wonderful things that our lives, even today, in some way or another, were changed for the better because of it.
- I'm thankful that I can trust that my immediate family will stick by me and love me.
- I'm thankful that my children trust the work of God in me and therefore trust me as a parent to love them, lead them, and guide them.
- I'm thankful that my friends trust me to be just that--a friend.
- I'm thankful that my husband totally trusts me as a wife. That's a big deal. May God help me to keep his trust and be the wife that He has called me to be.
Aren't you just thankful this Thursday!!!!!
"Thank You, God, for the gift of trust and that we can trust You. Who else could we really trust if we didn't trust You? We'd be hesitant with anybody else, because there would be no assurance of REAL trust if we didn't have trust in You first. I thank You for all You've done for me, and not just in a pat or cliche' prayer kind of way. I really thank You that, if You let me see tomorrow, I can trust that You'll be God again, and again, and again, that You can be trusted to be who You say You are in my life and in the lives of others. I thank You for that assurance. In Jesus' precious, Holy name I pray."