- I'm thankful for the hearts of my children who have decided to accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior.
- I'm thankful for my sister's salvation just a few months ago
- I'm thankful that my mother is a living testimony of God's grace and mercy after having been run over by a car.
- I'm thankful that I live in a free country, where I'm free to worship my Lord and Savior (so far) without persecution.
- I'm thankful for my special, private time with the Lord. I sometimes wish I had more of it.
- I'm thankful for hymns and praise and worship (and other types of Christian genre) music. It lifts my spirit and focuses my attention and affection on an Almighty God.
- I'm thankful for the gift of giving. I love to give whatever God has provided and prompted me to give. The more you give, the more you grow in your heart toward giving, and ultimately, you give more.
- I'm thankful when people's needs are met and God gives me the privilege to find out about it and bless His name because of it.
- I'm thankful that Jesus calls me FRIEND.
What are you thankful for today? There is plenty to choose from:)