Wednesday, July 30, 2008

WEDNESDAY WISDOM #15

WISE ENOUGH TO REFER YOU TO A WISE WOMAN FOR WEDNESDAY WISDOM
Did you get that?
Today, I'm not running out on ya or being lazy. I discovered a blog, LauraLee's Lifesong, that is just so packed full of wisdom. As I was sitting here trying to figure out what God might want me to share today, the idea of featuring LauraLee came to my mind and wouldn't leave.
I stopped by her place this morning to just take a peek. You see, she received the same award I did (The Art Y Pico Award), and I wanted to see how God was using her in Blogland. I'm glad I did. She is packed full of wisdom from our Lord, and she shares it well.
I'd like for you to get to know her too. It is worth the click of the mouse, trust me. Just her first blog page has many posts you will take heart in. In my mind, sharing wisdom with you today meant being wise enough to send you to a wise woman that you will learn something from and grow in Christ because of.
So without anything further from me, I happily present to you http://lovinthearts.blogspot.com/. Go there and meet LauraLee Shaw. You'll be glad you did.
Hope you have a great rest of the Lord's day.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

You are so sweet to feature LauraLee! I'm sure she will appreciate the endorsement. She has been speaking (well writing, really) into my life for months now and I'm blessed to consider her, like you, a blogger friend. Blessings to you!

BTW, I'm not sure if you know this, but LauraLee's blog is the monthly featured blog at Christian Women Online!

LauraLee Shaw said...

Wow, I am shocked and humbled. I found your message to me in my junk folder after an excruciatingly stressful couple of weeks. I cannot thank you enough for your words of life poured into me today, just when I'm drained and empty.

What is speaking to you MUST be the Holy Spirit, who writes all the words anyway, and I'm so thankful for the way He ministers to so many at once. May He speak to just that many more as all of us sisters in Christ write for the Lord's glory!