Saturday, February 16, 2008

Note on "How Peculiar Am I Really?" Post

Okay, because I don't quite know how to properly operate all of the features on this blog thing yet, you need to know that there are a total of 12 pictures for the "How peculiar am I really?" post. If you can't view all of the pictures I downloaded on one blog page, at the end of each picture, you can click on "newer post" and it will take you to the next picture posted for this post. You will see the pictures I referred to. It may only show you one picture at a time, but keep clicking on "newer post" and it will take you to the next one until you see all 12. I apologize for the inconvenience, but clicking this feature will be well worth it when you can see pictures of the things I talked about concerning ME in the post.

Be patient with me as I learn more about this blogging thing as I go along:)


At a later date I'm letting you know the following (since I'm slightly more experienced now): Just click on photos, and everything should be there. One simple click rather than what I said above. Boy, the longer you blog, the more you know, the better you do. No wonder I didn't have any readers in the beginning:) I won't delete this post just so I can look back and see from whence I came (besides, it gives you a good laugh at this goof-ball!).

No comments: