Sunday, February 10, 2008

HUMOR ME SUNDAYS

Okay guys, humor me! I'm brand new to this blogging thing and I know I don't have the most decorative and addictive blog out there, but have some pity on a girl!! Tell me something...SHARE, SHARE, SHARE!!

I've declared every Sunday to be "HUMOR ME SUNDAY." You have to give me your funniest clean joke, a comment to one of my posts (whatever is on your heart and mind about it), the coolest thing that happened in your world the previous week, something you're grateful for, something else wonderful on your heart, or something that you've learned, you'd like to share. HUMOR ME!!! I insist:)! This will be our only focus on Sundays, so you'll have something to look forward to. I can't wait to read everyone's post!

I'll start us off this Sunday.

I'm grateful for people,...people who have pity on small-time, amateur blog starters like me; pity enough that they decide to comment and cause a blog starter's days to come with a little more happiness and cheer! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?! Oh sorry, I got a little carried away. I'm humble:). I've got it together. Everything's all good! Okay, now YOUR TURN!


No comments: