Thursday, June 5, 2008

LAST POLL RESULTS AND A NEW POLL IS UP!

NEW POLL AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
GO SEE AND PLAY ALONG.


It's been a long time since I've put up a new poll question, but finally, there is a fresh, new one at the bottom of this blog page. Scroll all the way down and leave your answer. At the closing of the poll, I'll post the results.

The results to the last poll, "Are you a liquid soap person, a bar soap person, or both?" went like this: Only ONE person answered and that person (thank you to whomever it was that answered:) was a liquid soap person. Me...I do both. I have liquid soap at the sink in the kitchen and on the vanity top in the bathroom for hands. I use bar soap in the shower and I use a special kind of bar soap for grimy kitchen and garden hands that are especially dirty. All of my specialty and handmade soaps are bar soaps too.

So much for that. Come see me at the bottom for the new poll. Don't forget to look at the post below for a chance for a giveaway, and make sure you check in tomorrow for some Friday Fun posts. You'll have a chance to join in the fun too. See you then.

This is late-breaking but, I also just added a totally brand new page element (that you'll get to see on my blog daily now, so come back often and test and/or increase your Bible knowledge) at the bottom of the blog page, right above my poll, called Daily Bible Trivia Quiz. I found it tonight and I think it's so neat! More knowledge about the Word and the Lord--you've now got a really good reason to come back and see me...everyday.

No comments: