Tuesday, March 11, 2008

POLL RESULTS

Here are the poll results for "which country is credited with discovering tea first." 67% of you thought that it was Japan. 33% credited China. The correct answer is China (it was brought over to Japan later), BUT...Japan is well-known for perfecting the art of tea processing AND tea drinking along with the tea ceremony. They are well known for "tea culture." I personally think that Japan has done a fantastic job in perfecting the production of some of the finest green tea in the world. I've tasted green tea from China, and while I like it, I absolutely love Japanese green tea and I can easily tell the difference. Anyway, taste for yourself and see which one you like.

Check out the next poll already posted (at the bottom of the blog page). You "old folks" will probably know the answer right away!! I wouldn't know so easily:)

No comments: