Thursday, March 20, 2008

AND YOU THOUGHT THE QUEEN OF SHEBA WAS DEAD!


So you thought the Queen of Sheba was dead or worse...mythical?!! Think again. Here she is, dripping in gold from head to toe (well waist actually)!! I'm not stupid; I didn't take ALL of my gold to Solomon. A girl had to keep some back to decorate herself with! And you know I'm important when I can hang out with people like the Seuss'!!! Yeah, that's right. They're in my "circle." Important people travel in pairs and are only seen with the "cool" or elite. :) Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Find the hat, Monica,shake the dust mites off and you have a Spa Night in the Making. Theme: Queen of Sheba~Nights of Arabia! Ken will love it!
Love your blog! Kim

Peculiar said...

Kim, thank you!! I might have to get with you some time in how to make that happen girl!! Sounds fun!!