- Lord, I am thankful today for the wonderful, in-depth studies at church you've lead me to take, so that I may draw closer to You and do what You ask of me.
- My God, I am thankful again, as I have been so many times before, for the man of God, who is my husband, that he is a man after Your own heart, and his desire is to please you first and then me.
- Father, thank you that you have chosen me and my household to be Your children. You love us, lead us, guide us, convict us, take care of us, have mercy on us, and so much more, just like a father would.
- Prince of Peace, thank you for the peace that you give that surpasses all understanding, when we can't muster it for ourselves, when we need it the most.
- Thank You that You've given us the hearts and minds to praise Adonai (our sovereign God).
- I'm thankful that You're omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent.
- Thank You today and everyday that You live up to Your promises because You are El Shaddai (The God Who is sufficient for the Needs of His people)
- And last for today, but certainly not least, thank you that you're Jehovah-Rohi (our shepherd-Psalm 23), that because of You, we shall not want, You lead us beside still waters, You restore our souls, You are with us.
Oh Lord, thank You today for ALL that You are to us and for us. I am so grateful and will be eternally.