Monday, September 22, 2008

All thanks be to God--Another blog award--I humbly accept


Oh my word!! Goodness gracious!! My, My My!! Someone else likes my stuff!! My stinkin' little stuff on my blog! Woohoo!! Go God!! You're the one who let me and enables me, and gives me anything good and worthy to say! I just pray that I get better and better at this blogging thing and that I use it to point someone in Your direction, God, as well as have a little fun and drink a little tea!!
e-Mom at Chrysalis (www.chrysaliscom.blogspot.com) has awarded me with the Sharing the Love Award. I LOVE HER BLOG, and I visit her as often as possible. If you haven't already visited her, YOU SHOULD ASAP. She is a very good blogger, so obviously I'm so humbled by her even thinking of me to award this to. THANK YOU E-MOM!!!
Award Rules
This award is created by Crystal at Memoirs of a Mommy in honor of Noah and the donor of this sweet little heart who ENCOURAGES us to SHARE THE LOVE. The rules for this award are to pass it along to some people whose blogs you love. They make you laugh, smile, leave encouraging comments on your blog. You would like to share some love with them because they have uplifted, inspired, encouraged or prayed for you. Please include this paragraph with the link to Memoirs of a Mommy so that everyone know where this award originated.
Now I have to pass this award along. Well, there are many great bloggers out there, so this shouldn't be hard. BTW, if anyone is interested, I have listed 100 Jesus, Bible, Christianity-related things, and quotes in honor of my 200th post celebration post. It took me a couple of days to get it all completed, but it's done. I think you'll be interested in some of the facts, some you'll know already, some you may want to follow up on with more study of your own, and some you may just be fascinated or surprised by. If you have a while to sit down and read through some of them, check it out!
Blessings to you!

No comments: