Nice lady Tracy at Seed Thoughts (http://takeck.blogspot.com) has been tagged by her friend Joanne at An Open Book to play along, telling others 8 random facts about herself. The rules of the play-along says that once you're tagged and you post, you must tag 8 other people, and that's how I came into the picture. Tracy picked me as one of her 8 people, and I've decided to play too. Below are the official rules, and then after that, look out for 8 really random facts about me. Leave me a comment and tell me whether you're surprised about what you found out. It's all true though.
Rules:1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
And now, for what you've all been so anxiously waiting for, because my life is just so interesting (Ha! Just kidding!)...
- I've told this before on another post, but I'll tell ya here again--I co-owned a pure breed Myotonic Goat (mistakenly and incorrectly called Fainting Goats) farm (Ebenezer Loop M Farms and Lab) some years ago with other family members. We raised for the goat meat industry, for pure breed stock, and for Myotonic goat promotion and care.
- I wrote articles (2 of them) for the Goat Rancher magazine.
- I drink green tea more than any other kind and I order directly from a small, family-owned farm in Japan.
- I am 9 1/2 years cancer-free from a rare cancer that resulted from a molar pregnancy. The cancer was called Gestational Trophoblastic Disease. It's pretty rare. Thank God for my on-going health!! I needed no treatments, only surgery to be cured from the cancer. The surgery got it all.
- I have 2 sisters and all 3 of us were pregnant at the same time twice. We all have 4 children apiece.
- I lived in Hawaii for 4 years.
- I lived in Petaluma California for a year, took the police officer's exams (I don't know what I was thinking at the time), and went through physical and psychological testing, passed everything with flying colors, but never went to or through the actual academy. I ended up moving away.
- Finally, I have a child on the way to college in the spring, one in high school, one in middle school, one in elementary school, and I babysit one that's a toddler. Yes, my day's are full!
This has been fun! Now let me see who I can tag.
Robin at Pensieve (www.pensieve.typepad.com)
Kary at Palai Schole (www.palaischole.blogspot.com)
e-Mom at Chrysalis (www.chrysaliscom.blogspot.com)
Iris at Sting My Heart (www.eph2810.com)
Gina at Chats With An Old Lady (www.chatswithanoldlady.blogspot.com)
Momma Roar at Lifting Hands (www.liftinghands.blogspot.com)
Christina at Mustard Seeds (www.christina-mustardseeds.blogspot.com)
Linda at Remote Treechanger (www.remotetreechanger.blogspot.com)
I did it!! I was able to think of 8 people! Now I just pray that they don't all think that I'm some crazy wierdo out there that they don't know that much about or don't want to play along with. Sorry guys. You're in my favorites, so I just thought I'd ask if you'd like to play. I was tagged, so I tagged you. Hope you don't mind. Have a great evening.