- Well, this isn't strange, but I use raw sugar as much as possible, in place of white, because I prefer the molasses flavor. It really enhances a cup of tea or coffee.
- I drink mine as hot as I can tolerate it without singeing my taste buds.
- I prefer half-n-half with my chai instead of milk.
- I like really, really earthy, grassy green tea better than any other kind.
- Sometimes I take first sips with my spoon and then discard it and drink from the cup.
- Sometimes I drink my green tea with no sugar at all. My sister says it looks and tastes like liquid spinach. It's actually very good! Don't believe her!
- The only black teas I like are premium Darjeelings and PG Tips, and even then, I prefer it flavored (blended with something herbal, floral, or fruity) and/or doctored up with good doses of sugar. Not a black tea fan at all.
Okay, tea fans, how about you? Leave me a something in comments. I can't wait to see how we do tea!