- The peace that surely surpasses ALL human understanding.
- Where my help comes from; my help comes from the Lord.
- The peace He has given me, even in my illness (a virus) this week. The virus forced me to rest and think on Him.
- The peace He gave me in my sleep after I felt like I had been under attack that night (earlier). My husband and I laid awake and prayed together and read Scripture, after I had been going through some things earlier with a friend, finally drifted to sleep, only to be startled awake like I was being attacked in my sleep.
- The peace that He gives me after I pray and just leave the request at His feet and the results up to Him.
- The peace that He gives me when I just simply trust Him.
- The peace I feel (even when our budget is so tight that I can't see how a certain bill will be paid or a proper meal will be served) that God will take care of me. After all, He promised, and I trust Him. If He dresses the fields, takes care of the birds and animals, am I not more than they?
"Thank you Jesus, today and any other time, for the peace that you give and have so generously given. I am reminded by what You do, of who You are and who I am not. I am reminded of the things that I cannot do on my own. I like that, because if I could solve all of my problems and summon necessary peace, I would not need You, and I would become my own God. That's not the way it is though, nor the way it should be. I need you and am daily desperate for you. You are God."
Click on Iris' link above and see what others are so thankful for.